STUDY, WORK, LIVE IN CANADA
Canada is a culturally diverse nation that has one of the most optimistic immigration policies in the world. Every year, the Canadian government greets lakhs of immigrants from across the globe. It has now become one of the most favourite destinations by the immigrants due to an improvement in its economy and superb quality of life. There should be an international standard that, if you want everything to be great in your life, you should just go and study, work and live in Canada.
Canada has given countless opportunities to skilled workers, entrepreneurs, students, etc. Canada PR Visa empowers you to work and live in Canada with no stay limit.
BENEFITS OF LIVING IN CANADA
- Canada is one of the most immigrant and expat friendly nations in the world.
- Minimal Immigration Regulations as compare to other countries.
- Entitlement to free education, health care facilities, and other government welfare benefits.
- Qualify to gain Canada citizenship in under three years of getting Canadian PR status.
- Canada is ranked the top country to live in when it comes to the quality of life – as per UN report.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CANADA PR
- Assess your Eligibility and Education Assessment (ECA) from assessing authority.
- Complete Your Language ability test (IELTS,CELPIP).
- Create a Profile for Express Entry.
- Apply for Provincial Nominee Programme (PNP- Optional).
- Get an Invitation to apply (ITA).
PATHWAYS TO LAND INTO CANADA
The IRCC has drawn several Immigration programs to permit the entry of immigrants in the country subject to the category of a potential applicant, the purpose of immigration, investment needs, and skills across the various territories of Canada.
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Express Entry program
- The Quebec Selected Workers
- Entrepreneur person
- As an Investor
- For family
Documentation is one of the significant parts of the Canada Visa process. Below mentioned is not a comprehensive list of all documents required and are subjected to change but consist of a provisional set of documents which are expected to be required while filing visa application.
- Proof of Education
- IELTS Score
- Employment Record
- Income Proof
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (if needed)
- Divorce Certificate (if needed)
WHY WORK IN CANADA?
The great northern nation Canada provides large employment opportunities in every possible field. This has led nearly 3,00,000 immigrants to leave their country every year and settle in Canada with the hope of better job possibilities and quality living standards. Moreover, In contrast to other countries, Canada facilitates you to become citizens and enjoy equal fundamental rights and freedom. Plus, it serves you with a brighter and better career. Among our diverse relocation services Kytero is well known Canada work visa consultant and can help you to find your dream job in Canada.
Canada welcomes over 250 000 immigrants each year, making Canada the number one choice for many when deciding where to live and work. Working in Canada can be a life changing experience with many benefits and opportunities for growth.
BENEFITS OF WORKING IN CANADA
- Canada ranks high in modern technologies and has always been a tech hub.
- The unemployment rate of Canada pauses at 7% which is way less than other developed countries.
- Canada lacks skilled workers. Thus you can get a chance to possess a better job position.
- Easy immigration policies allow you to Immigrate to Canada while working in Canada.
- Seeking Canada work visa allows your spouse also to work in Canada and your children to study in Canada for free up to pre-higher secondary school.
- Canada is the 9th highest paying country in the world.
When you apply for the work visa you must provide:
- Application form IMM 1295, fully filled up
- Complete family information, Form IMM 5645, if required
- Statutory Declaration if required. Form IMM 5409
- A copy of LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment)
- Copy of nominated letter issued by the territory that nominated the client
- If going to Quebec, provide a valid certificate called CAQ
- Offer of Employment to the foreign national which is exempt from Labour Market impact assessment (LMIA) which should be provided by the Employment and Social Development Canada
- Two photographs, Valid Passport, Proof of funds available
WHY STUDY IN CANADA?
Studying at a university is an experience of a lifespan because it not only prepares you for the world outside the classroom, but it also comforts you advance as an individual. An education in India may or may not give you the chance to learn and grow with an international crowd, but Canada attracts students from around the globe all year round
Canada playing a host of about half a million foreign students has now become home for one of the largest shares of international students. More and more expats are visiting Canada due to the excellent quality of life it offers that too over affordable cost. Canada tops the list of the most educated country thus, students prefer Canada for higher education.
The Canadian education system has emerged as one the best in the world, with an undeniable hold in the fields of computer, healthcare and information technology.
WHAT IS A CANADA STUDENT VISA?
The Canadian Government provides an opportunity to all Indian students to study in the country but as a prerequisite, you’ll have to obtain a Study Permit and a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV). A Canada study visa is not a usual visa, it is a legal permit that empowers students to study at qualified educational institutions.
Documentation is one of the significant parts of the Canada student visa process. Below mentioned is not a comprehensive list of all documents required and are subjected to change but consist of a provisional set of documents which are expected to be required while filing visa application.
- A valid passport
- Proof of funds
- Proof of acceptance issued from your educational institution
- Letter of explanation
- English proficiency level
- Study Permit and TRV
- Documentation of a student/education loan from a financial institution
- A letter for the person or institution providing your funding
IS STUDYING IN CANADA EXPENSIVE?
Studying in Canada is way cheaper than studying in other English speaking countries like UK and US, yet it is important to calculate the cost of studying in Canada that includes tuition fees, cost of living and other miscellaneous expenses as a major part of a cost.
However, the actual cost differs according to the Canada study program, institution, and province.
AVERAGE FEES (in CAD*)
|Undergraduate Program||$12,000 to $25,000 [≈ Per capita income – United Kingdom, 2005] per year|
|Postgraduate master’s Program||$24,000 [≈ Per capita income – United Kingdom, 2005] to $35,000 [≈ cost of Hyundai Sonata] per year|
|Doctoral Degree||$7,000 [≈ Per capita income – Russia, 2006] to $10,000 [≈ Average household credit card debt, 2010] per year|
Canadians are welcoming and respectful of differences. Educational institutions inspire new students from abroad and support them to grow their numerous things. Canada will be something that you will certainly not forget.