Why Travel to the USA?

One of the largest countries across the world, the USA is undoubtedly a few of the most hotspots traveling destinations. Everybody of any age once dreams of travel to the USA. This incredibly diverse nation hosts millions of non-native residents having completely different backgrounds. The culture, food, customs, everything makes the USA truly extraordinary.

The US has something for everyone from large museums to sky-touching mountains, to desserts, to small and big towns one can enjoy anything and everything here. From dawn to dark USA has countless places to visit.

To take you to your dreamland, AIMHIGH experts are here to help you with the USA Visit visa process by their in-depth knowledge and specialization in dealing with US B2 Visa.

What is the USA visitor Visa?

The US B2 Visa/tourist Visa is an official document issued by the US Visa office that permits visa holders to visit Australia during its validity period for only tourism, medical, visit family/friends or for leisure purposes. Typically it allows you to stay in the US for 6 months (single entry visa) and some time for 10 years in case of multiple entry visas. US Visit visa takes 2-3 days to process the same.


An application filing for USA B2 Visa requires to demonstrate to US officials that you qualify for US Visa as per the US Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) and must be able to convince officials that you are not intending immigrant by proofing:

  • That the cause of your visit is merely tourism, medical treatment or visit family/friends.
  • That you are intended to visit the USA for temporary and a short period of time.
  • You must demonstrate by providing evidence that you will return to your home country at the expiry of your visa validity

Documents Required

To apply for the USA Visit Visa, applicants must have:

  • Valid passport
  • Proof of funds
  • Proof of Education
  • Round trip itinerary along with air tickets
  • Police verification record
  • Explanation letter (explaining the purpose to visit USA)
  • Photocopies of relatives status in the US
  • Medical certificate