Frequently asked Questions

The eligibility conditions of student visa differ from countries to countries. Besides, the same country may set slightly different set of eligibility conditions for different nations. Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine the exact type of visa you need. Besides, it needs to be approved by your academic institution abroad.

  • Visa application should be accepted and approved by the school authority.
  • You need to prove that you have enough money to pay for your tuition fees and bear the cost of living for yourself and any family members who accompany you to a particular destination.
  • Having a good past academic record and history
  • Must be able to qualify the character requirements.
  • You fulfill health requirements set by the destination country and your ability to purchase health insurance cover, if needed.

An immigrant visa is issued to a foreign national who intends to live and work permanently in the United States. In most cases, a relative or employer sponsors the individual by filing an application with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Certain applicants such as workers with extraordinary ability, investors, and certain special immigrants can petition on their own behalf. The application is later forwarded to the appropriate U.S. Consulate or Embassy overseas for continued processing and issuance of the immigrant visa to the intending immigrant, if eligible. An intending immigrant must present the immigrant visa at a U.S. port-of-entry prior to the expiration of the immigrant visa. An intending immigrant becomes a lawful permanent resident once the immigrant visa and accompanying paperwork is reviewed and endorsed by a CBP Officer. For specific information regarding immigrant visa classifications and requirements, refer to the USCIS website or the Department of State website.

To avoid delay in travel, please check the information printed on the visa upon receipt to confirm that it is correct. Biographic information on the visa should match the information found on the passport biographic page. If you notice a misprint on your visa, please submit this form. We will determine the legitimacy of the correction request and provide you further instructions.  For Non-immigrant visas, corrections will only be available for unused visas within a year of their issuance. For immigrant visas, corrections will only be available for unused visas that are still vali

If your petition is denied by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) RapidVisa will refund 100% of the fees paid to RapidVisa for the petition that was denied. The following conditions apply:

  • Refund requests must be submitted within 30 days of the denial and must include a copy of the denial letter from the USCIS that indicates the reason for denial.
  • Denial must not be because you failed to respond timely to an RFE or inquiry from the USCIS.q
  • All refunds are issued by credit card only and to the original purchaser. Refunds will be processed within 14 days and may take an additional 3-5 days to credit to your card.
  • Fees paid to the government or any third party are not refundable.
  • Guarantee does not apply to Tourist Visas.

Applications can be lodged no more than three months before the start of the intended trip. It is advisable to lodge an application at least 15 calendar days before the intended visit. However it is also recommended that you lodge the visa application taking into account national holidays of the Schengen State of destination and in the country where you apply for the visa. Holders of a multiple-entry visa (valid for a period of at least six months) may lodge the application for a new visa before the expiry of that visa.

When applying for a visa extension, you must show that due to force majeure or for
humanitarian reasons or for serious personal reasons it is not possible for you to leave the territory of Member States before the expiry of your visa or the authorized period of stay. As a rule, the visa can only be extended if you have stayed less than 90 days the Schengen area, in the course of the past 180 days, and if your current visa is not expired.

A visa is issued for a specific time period. If in case, your study permit expires before completion of your studies (program) then you need to apply for renewal of study permit. Ideally, you should apply at least 30 days before your current permit expires. Candidates can submit their application through mail or online.